Wednesday, 1 April 2009

what a feeling....

you DO NOT want this to happen to you....

A tenant of the office called today to ask if he could change his utilities over to a new supplier... Why havent I offered them cheaper utilities already I hear you ask... Good question, they were checked in pre-business and they are "on my list"...

Naturally I asked who they were transferring too and thats when I got the bombshell... Utility Warehouse, he'd signed up as a distributor in a different team... OUCH!!!!

Moral of the story...
  • having a list is no good unless you speak to the people on that list
  • Speak to everyone
  • Do not prejudge people
  • do not put it off, someone on your list could be on someone else's list
OK I HAVE to turn this as a positive...

Whenever I am putting something off, wasting time or generally not giving the business the attention it deserves I am going to remember today and be reminded that you snooze... you lose..

No comments:

Post a Comment