What would your future look like if you get committed to make 50,000 phone calls to speed up your success?
If you knew, without a doubt, that making that many calls would increase your income so much that you could reach your outrageous goals, would you get up earlier and make your phone plans? Would you make more calls than you are making today?
I Bargained For Life
"I bargained with life for a penny, and life would pay no more. However I begged at evening, when I counted my scanty store. For life is just an employee, he gives just what you ask; but once you have set the wages, why, you must bear the task. I worked for a menial's hire, only to learn dismayed, that any wage I had asked of life, life would have willingly paid"
- Anonymous
If you want to be a rich person, you need to think and act like a rich person. Be the person you want to become.
Thanks for this one Stuart!!!
Saturday, 18 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment